As a full service advertising and marketing agency, the main strength of Design One Creative is the creation, implementation and management of your company’s entire advertising and marketing campaign.
Whether you’ve never worked with an advertising agency or may be looking for another agency option, consider Design One. We have managed multi-million dollar annual advertising budgets, which included rate negotiations, media recommendations, traffic management, creative and much more. We concentrate on creating a consistent message and ensure that all advertising mediums support that message. What good is spending money on advertising if it doesn’t work? Design One Creative makes it work.
(Roll over the menu to see all our services)
advertising [ad-ver-tahy-zing] ~ noun
1. The act or practice of calling public attention to one’s product, service, need, etc., esp. by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
2. Paid announcements; advertisements.
3. The profession of planning, designing, and writing advertisements.
marketing [mahr-ki-ting] ~ noun
1. The act of buying or selling in a market.
2. The total of activities involved in the transfer of goods from the producer or seller to the consumer or buyer, including advertising, shipping, storing, and selling.
graphic design ~ noun
1. The art or profession of visual communication that combines images, words, and ideas to convey information to an audience, especially to produce a specific effect.
2. Visual communication by a skillful combination of text and pictures in advertisements, magazines, books, etc.